DS1925L-F5# Temperature Logger
The iButton® temperature logger (DS1925) is a rugged, self-sufficient system that measures temperature and records the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 122K 8-bit readings or 61K 16-bit readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 5min to 273hrs can be stored.
Now in stock!
Discover the latest iButton thermochron: DS1925L
Now available: the latest iButton temperature logger DS1925L. This temperature logger can measure and record temperatures in the range of -40°C to +85°C.
|1. Memory type
|Nonvolatile flash memory. Recorded temperatures are retained even if battery is depleted.
|SRAM, recorded temperatures are lost when battery is depleted.
|2. Memory capacity
|The DS1925 can have more than 100,000 samples (122K memory).
|Where as the DS1922 can only have 8000 samples (8K memory).
|3. Battery level
|The DS1925 has a feature of measuring and reporting Internal Battery voltage Level.
|DS1922 cannot show battery level.
|4. Sampling rate
|Sampling rate for the DS1925 starts from 5 minutes to 273 hours. This is because the NVM requires more current, so the battery requires a longer recovery.
|Sample rate from 1 second to 273 hours
|5. Temperature range
|-40°C to +85°C
DS1922L: -40°C to +85°C.
The iButton® temperature logger (DS1925) is a rugged, self-sufficient system that measures temperature and records the result in a protected memory section. The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 122K 8-bit readings or 61K 16-bit readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 5min to 273hrs can be stored. In addition, there are 512 bytes of nonvolatile memory for storing application-specific information. A mission to collect data can be programmed to begin immediately, after a user-defined delay, or after a temperature alarm. Access to the memory and control functions can be password protected. The DS1925 is configured and communicates with a host computing device through the serial 1-Wire® protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return. Every DS1925 is factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability. The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock. Accessories permit the DS1925 to be mounted on almost any object, including containers, pallets, and bags.
- Provides High-Quality Temperature Exposure Assessment of an End Product
- Temperature Measurement Accuracy of ±0.5°C with Storage for Up to 125,440 Timestamped Values
- Flexibility to Monitor and Data-Log Long Duration Exposures with Short-Duration Time Intervals
- Unique Factory-Lasered 64-Bit Serial Number Ensures Absolute Traceability Because No Two Parts Are Alike
- Highly Configurable Options for Data Logging and Security
- Programmable Sample Rates from 5min to 273hrs
- Programmable Recording Start Delay After Elapsed Time or Upon a Temperature Alarm Trip Point
- Two-Level Password Protection of All Memory and Configuration Registers
- Measure and Report Internal Battery Level and Output-Logged Data if a Battery is Depleted
- Physically Robust, Operationally Efficient
- Durable Stainless-Steel Enclosure Withstands Harsh Environments and Conditions
- Communicates to a Host System with the Single-Contact 1-Wire Interface
- -40°C to +85°C Operating Temperature Range
|Data Logger Type
|-40°C to +85°C
|±0.5°C from -10°C to +60°C